What is your home's air health today?

Curious to see what your home is like! Here’s a picture of my Monitor readings from just after lunch:

Usually, my VOC levels (VENTILATION) aren’t anything past 30ppb. The only thing I did today that may generate VOCs (that I can think of so far) is cook an egg and some ham for a sandwich. Time to go investigate :thinking:

Very happy with my humidity levels though! I’m always worried about things being too dry because I wake up with a sore throat and that is especially stressful during this pandemic…

3 Likes

Looks like we have some pretty big filtration issues - it’s red :open_mouth: Halp!
Also some ventilation issues, but it’s still in the yellow so not too bad. Will try to get some fresh air in here today. It’s a bit milder so opening windows should help!

2 Likes

Oh goodness! Was that right after some cooking and cleaning?

1 Like

We made coffee hours ago, I think we might have some other issues to contend with!

3 Likes

Love opening the app and seeing “Good” at the very top haha

2 Likes

Hope your air is doing better now :cry: How long did it take to clear?

1 Like

@Frances.95 Yes, it finally cleared. Thank you! We seem to have some build up overnight - every night - based on the Week view. I’ll be asking my pro!

1 Like

Late to the party!! But here’s mine haha.

I’m looking at the charts (under Explore) to see how my day is going so far, and it looks like things only started spiking around 12PM, which coincides with the cooking happening in my house for lunch time. My dad wanted to cook his pork hock specialty for lunch and that involved a lot of spices and stewing…I guess that released a lot of different particles into the air. But the good news is that the graph is showing a steady downtrend so hopefully it fully clears up soon.

1 Like