We’re excited to announce the release of our new Team Management functionality! This is a feature that was requested by many Pros, so we’re excited to share that it’s now live
Our new Team Management features will help the admin user of the HAVEN service company account manage their team members easily right in the Pro Portal.
The admin can now add new members to the company’s HAVEN account. All you need to do is add the new email address under the most appropriate “team”. The team selection will help HAVEN understand what kind of support to provide that user down the road. Once you hit “Invite”, the new members will be sent their invitations containing links and codes to join your service company profile.
We’ve all lost track of an invitation email at some point in our lives. This is an easy way to resend the invitation to any team member and have it land at the top of their inbox.
It’s not uncommon for folks in service companies to change roles or leave the company. The new Team Management features offer two simple workflows to help you keep the staff organized in your HAVEN Pro account.
- Editing teams: for now, all this changes is the type of support info they will receive by email from HAVEN.
- Removing members: Is there someone on your team who no longer installs HAVEN devices or no longer needs access to your HAVEN customers? You can easily revoke all access to customer information by removing them from your HAVEN Pro service company account.
For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to use these features, check out our Help Center:
- How to: Add new members to your HAVEN Pro service company account
- How to: Resend invitations to pending members
- How to: Manage your team members
- Joining a service company
We hope you enjoy the new Team Management capabilities. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re excited to hear what you think
Talk soon & breathe better!
– Lucy & the HAVEN Product team