Meet Team HAVEN!

Ey up! I’m Christina, HAVEN’s adopted Yorkshirewoman. My role here is Marketing Coordinator which spans everything from running our social media accounts to copy writing, SWAG selection and beyond. I have a varied background in business economics, events, account management, and marketing which served as the perfect foundation for finding a home at HAVEN. I’ve always held onto the glassy-eyed dream of finding a job where I’m contributing to positive change in the world, and though it’s been a while now (I joined in March 2021) I still can’t quite believe my luck in finding that in a team as wonderful as this!

I caught the travel bug at an early age and have been lucky enough to explore much of Europe, SE Asia, Fiji and even campervan around the breathtaking New Zealand in 2015. I set my sights on a life in Vancouver back in 2014 and, though it was a bumpy ride there for a while, finally made it this year alongside my partner and our adopted floofy friends.

I have ‘a’ savory tooth (the rest are all sweet) so home baking has become a serious hobby/necessity over the years - though you’ll rarely catch me making the same recipe twice! I love nothing more than dreaming up new flavor combinations and cherry-picking recipe components to make someone’s sugary dreams come true… let’s just say it’s a good job I also enjoy a varied fitness routine including yoga, calisthenics, and running.

I’m a social soul and always keen to learn about our users - add me on LinkedIn and let’s chat!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/christina-summerfield-611385a0

9 Likes