Meet Team HAVEN!

Hi Everybody! My name is Jesse and I joined the HAVEN team in early 2021 as a Senior Firmware Developer. My role is responsible for everything that happens inside the Monitor and Controller devices, acting as a bridge between hardware and software.

I have been working as a firmware developer for about 10 years, and I’ve been lucky enough to work with very tight knit teams. This has given me the opportunity to explore my passion for all steps of the product development cycle, which is very satisfying to me.

I grew up in South Western BC, Canada and, while I love to travel to other places, Vancouver will always be the place I call home.

When I’m not working I can be found tending to and upgrading my indoor hot pepper garden, and I also enjoy hosting games nights and/or dinner parties with my friends. During the summer months I try to get outside as much as possible, and try to take full advantage of the local trails.

Feel free to contact me through LinkedIn, I’m always happy to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-witoszkin/

11 Likes