Meet Team HAVEN!

Mo chairde,

Hey, I’m Graham and I hail from Cork, a wonderful and vibrant city in the south of Ireland. More city in name than stature, we often refer to it as the world’s biggest village! It’s more than likely that at some point we’ll have a discussion on how you’re progressing with your HAVEN products, or perhaps you’re just dipping your feet in and to find out more. As the primary Customer Service Representative here at HAVEN, it’s my job to ensure your needs are understood and taken care of.

My professional background is in Commercial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning, holding the Irish equivalency of a Red Seal ticket. Through my apprenticeship and HVAC-R career, I’ve worked on jobs as small as little under-counter refrigerators right up to buildings measured in acres utilizing industrial & CO2 plant installations for regional cold storage facilities. Within reason, the concept remains the same, big, small or otherwise. I’ve been lucky in that the companies I have worked for in the HVAC-R industry have been right at the cutting edge of technology and early adopters of smart solutions to age-old problems. That mindset has been a huge influence in my career and I take great pride in the fact that working for HAVEN, we are constantly looking forward, always looking to maximize innovation.

When I’m out of the office I try to immerse myself as much as possible in the outdoors, deep in the woods hiking, camping, snowboarding, and every activity in between. British Columbia has so much to offer, it’s truly incredible and I’m humbled to now call it home.

As I sign off most, if not all of my external emails - if you have any questions, ideas or issues, please don’t hesitate to give me a quick call or shoot me an email. Fundamentally I’m here to listen to you and ensure your message is heard loud and clear.

Is mise le meas,
Graham

10 Likes